Booking Your Hotel with Agoda through this site,Get the BEST Deal

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Isa(Jesus) in Al Quran

Quran verses about Isa (Jesus) when he was born and declared that he was slave of Allah

These verses refer to the incident when Jesus was born without a father to Maryam (Mary). When Mary took the child to her people and they questioned her about the child (Eesa / Jesus), she pointed to him and then according to the Quran, he said the following:
islam on Quran verses about Isa (Jesus) when he was born and declared that he was slave of Allah
30. “He ['Eesa (Jesus)] said: Verily! I am a slave of Allah, He has given me the Scripture and made me a Prophet;”
31. “And He has made me blessed wheresoever I be, and has enjoined on me Salat (prayer), and Zakat, as long as I live.”
32. “And dutiful to my mother, and made me not arrogant, unblest.
33. “And Salam (peace) be upon me the day I was born, and the day I (Jesus) die, and the day I shall be raised alive!”
34. Such is Isa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary). (it is) a statement of truth, about which they doubt (or dispute)

No comments:

Post a Comment