Quran verses about Isa (Jesus) when he was born and declared that he was slave of Allah
30. “He ['Eesa (Jesus)] said: Verily! I am a slave of Allah, He has given me the Scripture and made me a Prophet;”
31. “And He has made me blessed wheresoever I be, and has enjoined on me Salat (prayer), and Zakat, as long as I live.”
32. “And dutiful to my mother, and made me not arrogant, unblest.
33. “And Salam (peace) be upon me the day I was born, and the day I (Jesus) die, and the day I shall be raised alive!”
34. Such is Isa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary). (it is) a statement of truth, about which they doubt (or dispute)