Booking Your Hotel with Agoda through this site,Get the BEST Deal

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Ask Yourself




http://azhargd.blogspot.com








Ask yourself not only what you want to be,

but who you want to be .

Ask yourself whether you are happy,
and you cease to be so.

In any situation, ask yourself: What strengths do
I possess that can contribute towards accomplishing
something in this situation? Then follow through.

First ask yourself: What is the worst that can happen?
Then prepare to accept it.
Then proceed to improve on the worst..

For true success ask yourself these four questions:
Why? Why not? Why not me? Why not now?

Whenever something goes wrong, always ask yourself
'How can I make this work FOR me rather than AGAINST me?

When you deplore the conditions in the world, ask yourself,
am I part of the problem or part of the solution?

To solve any problem, here are three questions to ask yourself:
First, what could I do? Second, what could I read? And third, who could I ask?

Click the image to open in full size.







1 comment:

  1. ask your self, what u want to be?and what u want your children to become when they leave school.

    ReplyDelete