Booking Your Hotel with Agoda through this site,Get the BEST Deal

Friday, May 8, 2009

Scenario of times

TIME PLEASE



Young Man: Sir, may I know the time, please?
Old Man: Certainly not.



Young Man: Sir, but why? What are you going to lose, if you tell me the time?


Old Man: Yes, I may lose something if I tell you the time.

Young Man: But Sir, can you tell me how?


Old Man: See, if I tell you the time you will definitely thank me and may be tomorrow again you will ask me the time.

Young Man: Quite possible.


Old Man: May be we meet two three times more and you will ask my name and address.

Young Man: Quite possible.


Old Man: One day you may come to my house saying you were just passing by and came into wish me.

Then as a courtsey, I will offer you a cup of tea.


After my courteous approach you will try to come again.This time you will appreciate tea and ask who has made it.?

Young Man: Possible


Old Man: Then I will tell you that my daughter has and I will then have to introduce my young and pretty daughter to you and you will admire my daughter.


Young Man: Smiles.


Old Man: Now onwards you will try to meet my daughter again and again. You will offer her to go out for a movie together and a date with you.

Young Man: Smiles


Old Man: My daughter may start liking you and start waiting for you. After meeting regularly you will fall in love with her and propose her for marriage.

Young Man: Smiles


Old Man: One day both of you will come to me and tell me about your love and ask for my permission.

Young Man: Oh Yes! and smiles


Old Man: (Angrily) Young man, I will never marry my daughter to a person like you who does not even own a watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment